- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Northwest University
- Master’s degree in Counseling - Marriage and Family Therapy, California State University, Fresno
- Nutritional and Integrative Medicine for Mental Health Professionals
- EFT (Emotionally Focused Therapy for couples) - this model is very effective in creating a closeness and understanding that decreases arguments in increases satisfaction in the marriage
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy
Who I Am
I am a therapist that values you as an individual and desires to help you reach a place of peace and fulfillment in your life. Often that can be through counseling, however, I offer blogs, videos, a Facebook page, and newsletter to give you resources and help you decide what is best in your situation. I value the whole person and will help you evaluate each area of your life that could be contributing to your suffering. I believe that your mind, body, faith, and relationships are keys to living the life you were made for.
Although I love helping others thrive, growing in my faith and supporting my own family are my biggest passions. Being a wife and mom are very important roles in my life. I have been married for 17 years and have 2 children. I am involved and serving in my church community as well.